SATURDAY 06/24 3PM-5PM ONLY AT TOO MANY GAMES!
Battle it out in “Puyo Puyo Tetris” to see who has the best brick breaking, Puyo popping skills. 16 people will compete head to head in Puyo Puyo Tetris, winner of the bracket will go on to face host of the “Stone Age Gamer Podcast”, Kris Randazzo. If you can beat Kris you get a Stone Age Gamer care package which includes T-Shirts and a gift card to stoneagegamer.com. Even if you can’t beat Kris there still is a consolation prize for the finalist. Do you have what it takes prove you’re the best?
– 16 person, single elimination bracket
– Waiting list for replacements is available
– Match style will be “Swap Battles”
– Personal controllers are welcome but not necessary
– If you are not at the tournament when your name is called we will move on to a person from the waiting list or your opponent will move on